Labour Market Analysis, Forecasting and Modelling
Pit Crew provides stakeholders across mining, oil & gas, heavy industry and infrastructure with unique industry reports, which are at the forefront of labour market forecasting and reporting.
Pit Crew has trusted and proven capability in the modelling and forecasting of the Australian labour market and have produced state and national reports that are recognised as the industry benchmark for over 15 years.
- National Workforce Report – Mining, Oil & Gas, Heavy Industry and Infrastructure (encompassing construction, operations and maintenance, and shutdowns)
- State-by-state workforce reports
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) operations and maintenance specific reports
- Major resources and energy project operations reports
- Project construction labour and engineering resources reports
- Bespoke reports available on request.
Clients use Pit Crew Labour Market Reports as an independent source of labour market data and information, providing foundation data for a wide variety of purposes, including:
- Stakeholder alignment regarding project labour environment
- Workforce planning
- Contract claims and market validation
- Skill requirement identification for training plans
- Curriculum development for educational institutions
- Training program development and funding
- Recruitment and retention strategy
- Major project market intelligence
- Tender submissions data
- Labour Agreements and Migration Agreement submissions